Sarah is an Associate in the Corporate and Health Care practice groups. Sarah advises health care providers on federal, state, and local regulatory compliance and transactional issues. She also represents clients in professional disciplinary proceedings and state and federal appeals involving healthcare issues.
In law school, Sarah worked as a judicial extern for Senior United States District Court Judge Lawrence Karlton and as an extern with Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Prior to law school, Sarah worked for Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, where she advised health care providers on legislative and regulatory issues and political campaigns.
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, pro bono attorney, 2011-present
- Homeless Experience Legal Project, pro bono attorney, 2014-2015
- Seattle Community Law Center, pro bono attorney, 2013-2015
- ElderFriends, Inc., volunteer, 2010-2015
- Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest, volunteer, 2008-2010
Sarah received her B.A. in Political Science and History, with honors, from the University of California, Berkeley in 2005. She received her J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law in 2011.