Bob Howie’s Annual Employment Law Update
Our annual overview of significant employment and labor law developments in the past year – cases, legislation, EEOC regulations and more! In a mere 90 minutes, we will:
- Review key Washington and federal cases that will affect your business
- Work our way through the labyrinth of Seattle’s “sick and safe leave” ordinance
- Learn whether showing up to work can be an essential function of a job (hint – brace yourself for some good news!)
- Find out about the latest activities from the very active National Labor Relations Board
- Focus on critical developments involving the FMLA, ADA, meal breaks, arbitration agreements, class action litigation, marriage equality, social media and more!