Corp Trans/Finance: Shifting Risk and Liability: Guaranties, Indemnities, and Releases in Business Transactions
- When I’m asking for one, how can I make sure it’s enforceable?
- When I’m giving one, where is there room for negotiation?
- In the event of a claim, will I actually be protected and my losses covered?
- Who will defend a lawsuit?
- How can I limit the scope of liabilities I’m taking on?
- Is mine effective and enforceable?
- Are there limits to what I can release?
For more information, contact Pamela A. Grinter.
Download the presentation (PDF).